What kind of approvals does my business need in Muskego?
There are a few different possibilities of what may be required to start/operate a business in Muskego. You always should contact the Planning Division of the Community Development Department (at 262-679-4136) if you are thinking of opening or relocating a business to Muskego. Planning staff can assist you with any questions that you may have and/or any guidance that may be needed. The following link will take you to a page that outlines the basics for starting/relocating a business in Muskego. Please note that any new business, relocated business, or existing business that is changing ownership or name will require the approval of a Business Registration.Business Approval Procedures

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a driveway, walkway, patios, fence, and/or retaining wall?
2. Do I need a permit for a certain type of work/project?
3. How can I find out what Zoning District a property is located in?
4. Can I run a business from my home?
5. What are the regulations relating to fences?
6. How do I have my wetlands delineated/marked?
7. Does the City have grass height regulations?
8. What kind of approvals does my business need in Muskego?
9. Are there any business incentives or assistance available in Muskego?
10. Can I have chickens, horses, or livestock on my property?
11. How do I file a complaint about a Zoning Code or Building Code violation?