How do I have my wetlands delineated/marked?
The following link will provide you with details relating how you can have wetlands on your property delineated/marked. The important thing to remember is that once the wetlands on your property are marked, you must immediately have a surveyor survey these markings so that their location can be officially documented.Wetland Information & Delineation Request

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a driveway, walkway, patios, fence, and/or retaining wall?
2. Do I need a permit for a certain type of work/project?
3. How can I find out what Zoning District a property is located in?
4. Can I run a business from my home?
5. What are the regulations relating to fences?
6. How do I have my wetlands delineated/marked?
7. Does the City have grass height regulations?
8. What kind of approvals does my business need in Muskego?
9. Are there any business incentives or assistance available in Muskego?
10. Can I have chickens, horses, or livestock on my property?
11. How do I file a complaint about a Zoning Code or Building Code violation?