Can I run a business from my home?
There are some limited types of businesses that can be run from your home. The city of Muskego classifies these Home Occupations. All home Occupations require approval from the City before any business uses can occur at a home. Chapter 17, Section 15.02 governs Home Occupations. The following link will take you to the the Home Occupation & Business Registration information packet and application. Please read the entire packet and contact the Planning Division if there are any questions.Home Occupation & Business Registration

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a driveway, walkway, patios, fence, and/or retaining wall?
2. Do I need a permit for a certain type of work/project?
3. How can I find out what Zoning District a property is located in?
4. Can I run a business from my home?
5. What are the regulations relating to fences?
6. How do I have my wetlands delineated/marked?
7. Does the City have grass height regulations?
8. What kind of approvals does my business need in Muskego?
9. Are there any business incentives or assistance available in Muskego?
10. Can I have chickens, horses, or livestock on my property?
11. How do I file a complaint about a Zoning Code or Building Code violation?