This position will work 20 hours per week. The work schedule is mainly weekday afternoons, with one evening per week and a Saturday rotation. Position includes prorated sick leave, vacation, and holiday pay.
- Checks library materials out to people.
- Assists people with the self-check machine
- Conducts cash transactions when people pay for fines and fees.
- Helps process new library materials.
- Registers people for library cards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
No experience required.
Submit a cover letter and employment application to Linda Brown, Circulation Supervisor, Muskego Public Library.
For more information contact Linda Brown, Circulation Supervisor, at (262) 971-2108.