- Zoom is a cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars - a good free option for hosting virtual meetings while working from home.
- NonoResume set up a guide to working remotely with tips and resources for getting started.
- The Department of Public Instruction and PBS WI made this at-home learning TV schedule for caregivers who are working from home.
- Safe at Home is a collection of free resources assembled by the Bridges Library System.
- Wisconsin Digital Library is the easiest way to access our digital collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Click on the orange "sign in" box in the upper right corner.
- Select Bridges Library System from the drop down menu.
- Enter your library card number and password and click "sign in."
- Under "my account" will be information about the titles you have checked out, or are waiting on hold for.
- The search box with magnifying glass at the top of the page can be used to search for a specific title or author, or you can use the tabs across the top of the page to search by subject, collection, or format.
- You can download an eBook or eAudiobook to your phone, tablet, or eReader device. Find detailed instructions for your specific device here.
- Kanopy is a streaming video database exclusively offered to Muskego residents.
- You will need to create an account with Kanopy using your email and library card number.
- You have five video "credits" you can use per month. Once a video is selected, you have 72 hours to watch the video as many times as you would like. After 72 hours, playing the film counts as another one of your credits.
- Credits reset on the first day of the month. If you use all of your credits before then, you will not be able to play any videos until the new month starts. Credits do not roll over if they are not used.
- There are some kids tv shows and movies that you can view unlimited without using any credits. While logged into your account, click the "Go To Kanopy Kids" link at the top of the page for more information.
- Hoopla is a database with streaming movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, and tv shows. It works similar to Kanopy, and allows 4 free credits a month. Hoopla is sponsored by the Bridges Library System.
- Flipster houses our collection of digital magazines. Titles include Time, Rolling Stone, People, and Pioneer Woman, just to name a few.