Is the library open?
Yes! We are open to the public for in-person browsing and other services. These are subject to change dependent on pandemic conditions and recommendations of health agencies.
The following services are available at this time:
- Curbside pick-up for most of our physical items: books, DVDs, CDs and audiobooks. You may call us at 262-971-2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about this service . Details about curbside pickup can also be found online here .
- Access to a number of digital books and audiobooks, digital magazines, and other electronic resources that can be used for free with your library card.
- In-building browsing and checkout are available.
- Public computer use.
What are the Library’s hours?
- Monday-Thursday 9am-8:30pm
- Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm
- Friday-Saturday 9am-4:30pm
What Safety Measures have been put in place?
The Muskego Public Library is committed to the safety of our patrons and staff. The following protective measures have been put in place:
- Masks are voluntary.
- Social distancing measures are set up.
Can I still access digital library materials?
May I use a library computer?
Do you have any printing/copying/faxing or proctoring services?
We can help you with all of these services! Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
Where can I get updates?
Here are some trusted sources of information for updates regarding COVID-19
- Visit the Center for Disease Control website for information on preventing the spread of the disease and what to do if you think you are infected.
- The Mayor and City Hall make their alerts and press releases available online.
- The Muskego Police Department also regularly updates citizens on how they are addressing the crisis and ways citizens can stay safe.