- Tell Me About...
- The Muskego Library
- COVID-19 & Curbside Pick-up Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the library open?
Yes! We are open to the public for in-person browsing and other services. These are subject to change dependent on pandemic conditions and recommendations of health agencies.
The following services are available at this time:
- Curbside pick-up for most of our physical items: books, DVDs, CDs and audiobooks. You may call us at 262-971-2100 or email email@example.com for more details about this service . Details about curbside pickup can also be found online here .
- Access to a number of digital books and audiobooks, digital magazines, and other electronic resources that can be used for free with your library card.
- In-building browsing and checkout are available.
- Public computers.
- Study rooms and exam proctoring are available.
- Public meeting rooms are available. Meeting room application must be on file and the room booked in advance.
- We are offering a mix of virtual, and in-person programs! See our calendar for upcoming events.
What are the Library’s hours?
- Monday-Thursday 9am-8:30pm
- Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm
- Friday-Saturday 9am-4:30pm
What Safety Measures have been put in place?
The Muskego Public Library is committed to the safety of our patrons and staff. The following protective measures have been put in place:
- Masks are voluntary and can be supplied if needed.
Some trusted sources of information for updates regarding COVID-19 can be found on our outbreak updates page.
A number of programs are offered that can help you during this difficult time. For information about financial assistance, food pantries, internet & energy assistance, and more, see our financial assistance webpage.
Some vendors have temporarily made their resources available for free. A few that may be useful can be found on our remote resources page.