- Tell Me About...
- The Muskego Library
- Library Meeting Rooms
Library Meeting Rooms
The Library’s meeting rooms consist of four rooms in the lobby and one outdoor amphitheater.
When the rooms are not needed for Library or City activities, they are available for use for other organizations as follows:
- Non-profit civic and community organizations.
- There is no charge for non-profit organizations.
- Proof of tax exempt status may be required to establish eligibility to use the rooms without a fee.
- Individual, private, and commercial uses by Muskego residents or Muskego businesses.
- The fee to use rooms 1, 2, or 3 is $25.00 per hour or portion of an hour.
- The fee to use room 4 or the amphitheater is $50.00 per hour or portion of an hour.
- The fee is payable at the time of application and can be paid with cash, check, or credit card at the Library or paid online, once the Library has confirmed the reservation.
- If an organization does not notify the Library of a meeting cancellation before its scheduled
- start time the fee will not be refunded.
How to apply:
Meeting room applications are available at the reference desk and on the Library’s website. The completed and signed application form may be returned to the reference desk, emailed, or mailed to the Library. Meeting rooms are assigned by Library staff based on the size of the group expected and room availability.
2023 Application for Non-Profit, Civic, and Community organizations
2023 Application for Individual, Private, and Commercial uses by Muskego residents or businesses
Meeting Room Equipment Agreement
You can also submit an application by completing an online form:
2023 Application for Non-Profit, Civic, and Community organizations - online form submission
2023 Application for Individual, Private, and Commercial uses by Muskego residents or businesses - online form submission