No person, firm or corporation shall engage in the business of operating taxicabs, limousines or other vehicles for transportation of persons for hire if the business is located within the City of Muskego, or the taxicabs, limousines or other vehicles for hire are kept in the City, without having a valid license from the City of Muskego for each taxicab, limousine, or vehicle operated. Busses are excluded. The license shall annually expire on December 31. Upon submittal of application and fees, a record check will be completed by the Muskego Police Department.
- First Taxicab/Vehicle $50.00
- Each Additional Vehicle $15.00
- Investigation $12.00
Make check payable to the City of Muskego. Fees must be paid at the time of application.
- Please see Chapter 324-3 of the Municipal Code for insurance requirements.
- No vehicle shall be licensed until it has been annually examined by an automobile repair facility.
- Application for Taxicab License
- Please submit fee, application form, and any other required documentation to the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office, Muskego City Hall, W182S8200 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI 53150.
Please contact Deputy Clerk Kerri Roller at (262) 679-5628 for any further information.