It is unlawful for any Peddler or Solicitor to engage in any sales or solicitation with the City without being issued a license for that purpose. Please see Chapter 267-3 of the Municipal Code for exemptions.
Upon submittal of application forms, a record check will be completed by the Muskego Police Department. Issuance of a license is subject to approval by the Police Chief.
- $12.00 Investigation Fee (For applicant and each employee)
- $100.00 License Fee ($50 after July 1)
- $10.00 Optional Daily Fee
The license year is January 1 to December 31.
Make check payable to the City of Muskego.
- The main applicant for the organization must complete the two-page form: Application for Peddler or Solicitor License.
- Every person who will work under the main applicant must complete the Information Sheet.
- Application forms should be made in person at the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office, Muskego City Hall, W182S8200 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI 53150.
Please contact Deputy Clerk Kerri Roller at (262) 679-5628 for any further information.