Wisconsin State Law requires licenses to be purchased annually for dogs that are five months of age or older. Licenses are valid for the calendar year. A “Certificate of Rabies Vaccination” issued by a veterinarian is required in order to license a dog.
- $10.00 Neutered/Spayed
- $15.00 Unaltered
Make check payable to the City of Muskego.
- Application for Dog License
- Please submit fee, application form, rabies certificate and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office, Muskego City Hall, Attn: Dog License, W182 S8200 Racine Avenue, W182 S8200 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI 53150.
Renew a Dog License (Online Payment)
- To pay for and renew a license, click here Renew a Dog License.
- License and tag will be mailed to you.
- Make sure that rabies certificate is current and on file at Muskego City Hall.
- You may apply for a license in person Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- From mid-December to March 1, license applications will be accepted. Tags will be mailed at a later date because of tax collection. Special circumstances will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
For more information, please contact the Office of the Clerk-Treasurer at (262) 679-4100.