Spring Primary - Tuesday, February 15, 2022 (if required)
Spring Election - Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Partisan Primary - Tuesday, August 9, 2022
General Election - Tuesday, November 8, 2022
December 1, 2021 - first day for candidates to circulate Nomination Papers for 2022 Spring Election.
December 27, 2021; 5:00 pm [deadline moved due to Wis. Stat. § 990.001(4)] - for incumbents not seeking reelection to file Notification of Noncandidacy (EL-163).
January 4, 2022; 5:00 pm - last day for candidates to file Nomination Papers, Declaration of Candidacy, and Campaign Registration Statement.
Basic information and fillable forms to assist you with the election process are included below:
- Guidelines for Candidates
- Registering as a Candidate
- Ballot Access Checklist (ELIS-7)
- Campaign Finance Checklist (ETIS-8)
- Campaign Registration Statement (CF-1)
- Nomination Papers (EL-169)
- Declaration of Candidacy (EL-162)
- Wisconsin Candidate Eligibility
- Campaign Finance Overview – Local Candidates
- Notification of Noncandidacy (EL-163)
- Wisconsin Statutes Chapter 12, Chapter 84.30 and Chapter 86.19, 86.191 and 86.192
- Deadlines for Campaign Finance Reporting
A Candidate Packet and District Maps are also available at the City of Muskego, Department of Finance & Administration. For additional information, please visit the Wisconsin Election Commission website at http://elections.wi.gov.
Should you have any additional questions regarding the election process, please feel free to contact Kerri Roller at 262-679-5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.