The City of Muskego, in cooperation with Waukesha County, provides Household Hazardous Waste disposal options to our residents.
Please note there are new safety measures in place in an effort to keep both staff and residents safe:
- Residents MUST stay in their cars at all times.
- Residents must show proof of residency through the car window.
- All items need to be in the trunk – staff will not open up back seat doors to collect material.
- Material should be in a box or container for easy collection. This box will not be returned (only gas cans will be returned to residents).
- Collection staff will also be wearing N-95 masks. We are expecting potentially longer wait times, although we have requested extra staff from the vendor due to these new protocols, please alert residents that it may take longer to unload individual cars.
The link below will take you to the County’s website that has the most recent information on drop-off locations and their hours.