View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
March 21, 2018, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM @ Muskego Public Library
March 7: More Than a Game, PG. This documentary profiles NBA superstar LeBron James' high-school basketball team.
March 14: The Quiet Man, NR. An Irish-American boxer falls in love with the sister of a bullying squire who hates him for purchasing property he himself had his eye on.
March 21: Dunkirk, PG-13. This WWII thriller depicts the evacuation of Dunkirk, France, in which 400,000 Allied troops were rescued following a catastrophic defeat.
March 28: Spotlight, R. 1998 2015 Best Picture winner based on the true story of journalists at the Boston Globe who investigated cases of child abuse by priests within the Catholic Church.
March 21, 2018, 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM @ Muskego Public Library
One of the greatest risks in our retirement will be the potential need of nursing care. The Baby Boomers are a populous, healthy generation that are likely to use Nursing Care at a higher rate than any previous generation as they predicted to live longer lives. How one funds nursing care may affect their funding for Final Expenses and estate. By attending this class you’ll learn
• What are the probabilities costs of needing nursing care
• How nursing care is paid for in the United States
• An overview of the Estate Recovery Program for Medicaid recipients
• Ways to funs Final Expenses and how the Estate Recovery Program may affect them
March 21, 2018, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Muskego Public Library
The world of investments is an ever-changing world that often confuses and causes distrust amongst the consumer market. Tax reform and the Department of Labor’s recent regulations are creating a need for new and relevant information to help investors equip themselves to make sound decisions. By attending this class you’ll learn:
• Different types of Investments and how they work
• How Fees and Commissions work
• How to assess your risk tolerance and time horizon
• How Investments are analyzed