Skip to Main Content
How Do I..
Established in 2001
The Citizens' Academy is a special outreach program for Muskego residents and workers. The course provides an in-depth look at Police Department operations in keeping with our commitment to Community Policing.
We cover such diverse topics as:
• Welcome / Introduction
• Patrol Procedures
• M.I.L.O.- practical experience
• Defense and Arrest Tactics- practical experience
• Crime Scene Processing- practical experience
• Traffic Enforcement / Investigation (OWI)
• Emergency Vehicle Operations Course- Practical experience
• Criminal Investigations
• Special Services / SWAT
• Firearms- demonstration and practical experience
• Graduation Ceremony
Instruction consists of lectures, demonstrations, tours and active student participation. The course will closely follow the actual training that police officers undergo.
This free outreach program is intended to strengthen partnership between the community and their police.
Citizens Academy Application
Boating Safety Education
Citizens Academy Alumni Association
Muskego Special Needs Awareness Program
Police Department Tours
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow